NDT Level III Consulting Services
- Selection of right nondestructive testing method/s and techniques suitable for the application.
- Selection of suitable equipment for specific purpose.
- Preparation of NDT inspection procedures for perticuler methods & technique, clients and jobs.
- Preparation of procedures based on International, National or in-house Codes, Standards and specifications to meet customer requirements.
- Preparation of Test report formats and NDE technique sheets.
- Preparation of advanced NDT procedures such as Ultrasonic testing of TKY joints, Immersion Ultrasonic testing procedure and Aerospace NDT procedures
- Procedures for Advanced NDT methods such as PAUT & TOFD.
- Preparation of written practices as per ASNT recommended practice SNT-TC-1A.
- Review of all inspection procedures as per Client's Specification.
- Training and certification of personnel as per employer's written practice
- ASME U stamp certification consulting services.
- NDT Personnel recruitment as per Trainees, NDT Level I, II & III to fill job vacancies in NDT, material testing, welding inspection and other quality control related posts
Setting up new NDT facilities at customer locations
With in-house experienced NDT level III's can assist you in the following
- Study of methods and techniques suitable for the components as per applicable codes, standards and specifications or client requirements
- Feasibility study in selecting the right equipments suitable for the application
- Purchasing appropriate equipment for use at competitive price
- Layout making suitable for component inspection
- Inspection and commissioning of equipments
- Calibration and maintenance of equipments and accessories