Visual Training Level I & II
Training Course objective
- Identify initial need of Visual Testing
- Findings the relevant cause of (if found any discontinuities).
- Before starts the VT need to know previous processes of inspection job.
- For, welds, Identifying various weld discontinuities
- Understanding the relevant welding technology related to visual inspection
- Understanding the need for documentation in welding
- Familiarity with codes and standards related to inspection requirements
- Carrying out inspection of parent materials and consumables
- Perform visual inspection of welds, report on them and assess their compliance with specified acceptance criteria
- Gaining sufficient knowledge to successfully complete the CSWIP 3.0 Visual Welding Inspector examinations.
VT Course outline
- Fundamentals of light and lighting
- Physiology of vision
- Fundamentals of Imaging
- Visual Weld testing practices
- Effect of fatigue
- Fibre optic Bore scopes
- Documentation of visual testing
- Analysis of visual testing
VT Practical training
Light Intensity Measurements, Evaluating discontinuities in Cast, Rolled, Forged, Welded and inspection of engineering components